Booking Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read our Booking Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions please contact The Niseko Company before making a booking.
The Niseko Company and the owners of any property managed by The Niseko Company rent the property under the following conditions:
How To Book
- Reservation requests can be made by email or by fax at +81 136-21-7274.
- Our reservations team will send you a personalized quote based on your needs with a detailed costing of the holiday.
To Secure The Booking
- The Niseko Company requires a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. To secure your booking, please provide your credit card details via email or by fax. For your convenience paperwork can be returned by fax on +81 136-21-7274 or by by email.
- Final Payment is required no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
Availability is subject to change at anytime. Occasionally, guests will request a "hold” to be placed on a property. This is not a guarantee that the property will be available. The reservation is confirmed only when the 20% non-refundable deposit has been processed by The Niseko Company. Please check the confirmation invoice carefully and take note of the final payment due date.
- The Niseko Company requires a 20% non-refundable deposit only by credit card in order to confirm the guest’s reservation. Please be aware that availability can change at any time prior to confirmation.
- By paying your deposit, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Please note that payments cannot be split. The person taking responsibility for the booking must make all payments.
- All prices include consumption tax of 8%
Final Winter Payment Date
- From December 1st to May 8th (hereinafter "Winter Season"), full payment is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival. In the Winter Season, reservations made within 60 days must be paid in full within 10 days of confirmation of the booking.
- Final payments can be made either by bank transfer or by Visa, Master Card, Diners, or American Express. All Credit Card payments will be processed in YEN.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer to the account details provided. All bank charges must be covered by the customer, inclusive of the bank charges in Japan.
Final Summer Payment Date
- From May 9st to November 30th (hereinafter "Green Season"), full payment is due no later than 14 days prior to arrival. In the Green Season, reservations made within 14 days must be paid in full within 7 days of confirmation of the booking.
- Payments can be made either by bank transfer or by Visa, Master Card, Diners, or American Express. All Credit Card payments will be processed in YEN.
Cancellation by the Guest
Any cancellation will come into effect the day written notice is received by the Niseko Company and the following cancellation penalties will come into effect as shown in the table below:
- More than 60 days before arrival:
- 20% of total reservation cost (Equivalent to the non-refundable deposit)
- 60 - Arrival day
- 100% of total reservation cost
- More than 15 days before arrival:
- No penalty
- 14 - Arrival day
- 100% of total reservation cost
Cancellation by The Niseko Company
- In all cases, The Niseko Company reserves the right to cancel the guest’s booking for the dates the guest has reserved. This is extremely unlikely, but should this event occur, the guest will be fully refunded.
- If the guest fails to pay the balance of the reservation costs or other costs before the due dates, we reserve the right to cancel the guest’s reservation with no refund.
Amendments by the Guest
- Amendments (any change, adding extra people to your booking, changing property) must be confirmed in writing and signed by you or any authorized member of your group. They will come into effect the day they are received by The Niseko Company.
- All amendments will be subject to availability and in the case that the number of nights is reduced or the number of guests is increased to exceed the property capacity causing a necessary change of property the above cancellation policy will apply.
Amendments and Cancellation of Guest Services
- When you cancel or amend Guest Services an amendment fee of JPY 5,000 will be charged.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to check in – 100% of the price of the Guest Service Item.
- If your arrival or departure time or date changes due to delayed or cancelled flights or any other reason we cannot refund for any service that has been scheduled in accordance with your written instructions provided to us 14 days prior to arrival and may not be able to be rescheduled and you may have to repurchase services for the rescheduled time AND there may be delays in supplying a rescheduled service, or alternative service.
Extra Person Policy
- All The Niseko Company properties have a set guest number capacity. In the case where booking numbers exceed the property capacity within reason, each extra guest will incur a relative charge.
- The extra guest charge varies according to property. Please contact The Niseko Company for full details.
- Children under 5 years incur no charge.
The Niseko Company bookings are accepted subject to the services or accommodation applied for being available. The Niseko Company and/or its agents reserve the right, without notice, to modify, cancel or withdraw any of the arrangements and in this event the full amount paid will be returned to the customer, and upon rendering the same, all liability of The Niseko Company and/or its agents shall cease. The Niseko Company and/or its agents reserve the right to decline or accept any person as a member of any party at any time.
The lessee of any of The Niseko Company’s properties accepts responsibility and will incur all costs for replacement or repair of any damage incurred to the property by the lessee or anybody in the lessee’s party or duty of care outside of normal wear and tear. The Niseko Company will inspect the property before the guests check out. In the event where the property has been damaged the lessee will pay TNC in full for any damage caused.
No Smoking Policy
The Niseko Company’s properties maintain a strict No Smoking Policy within their buildings. There is a penalty charge of JPY 50,000 and The Niseko Company reserves the right to evict from the building any person or party not adhering to this policy without a refund for any days remaining.
The Niseko Company and/or property owners shall not under any circumstances be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be caused to person or property, however caused, this also applies to any tour under its management, sponsorship, procurement or otherwise, not withstanding that The Niseko Company's principal may be a foreign company, corporation or person.
The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw any tour, or any booking made for a guest, or to decline to accept any person as a member of a tour for any reason whatsoever. No refunds can be made in respect of accommodation and lift passes not used and under no circumstances can refunds be made for tours and sightseeing excursions not undertaken. The issuance and acceptance of receipts, tickets, vouchers, coupons or exchange orders shall be deemed as consent to the above conditions.
Bookings for external services will be subject to the external service providers’ booking Terms and Conditions and remain the responsibility of the client. A list of booking Terms and Conditions for each service provider will be supplied upon request to clients by The Niseko Company.
All properties have a strict No Pets policy. Under no circumstances will pets be permitted to stay in any of the properties managed by The Niseko Company.
Transportation to and from Niseko-Hirafu or any of The Niseko Company’s properties is the responsibility of the customer and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the transportation provider if applicable. No refunds of accommodation or any other related services will be given due to delayed arrival for any reason, including travel being impaired by weather conditions. The Niseko Company and/or its agents will not be responsible for providing additional accommodation in the event that customers are prevented from leaving Niseko-Hirafu or The Niseko Company’s properties due to unforeseen circumstances including weather. In the event that The Niseko Company can and do provide accommodation, regular rates will apply.
The Niseko Company strongly advises all guests to comprehensively insure themselves against medical expenses, personal accident, loss of deposit and cancellation fees, and also their baggage against damage, loss, theft, etc.
The Niseko Company cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for snow conditions. No accommodation booking can be cancelled, altered or amended on the basis of weather conditions.
- North Pacific Bank Ltd.
- Kutchan Branch
- Branch No:
- SWIFT Code:
Please remember that all banking fees and charges must be covered in full when sending any payments to avoid an outstanding balance.