- Receive 2 Nights for FREE for all bookings of at least 7 nights between January 26 and February 7!
- Offer will expire on September 30, 2012 so book now and save!
- The offer is only valid for select properties. Please contact us for further details.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other specials or promotions.
The yearly Kutchan Jaga Matsuri (Kutchan Potato Festival) will be held on the 4th and 5th of August 2012 on Kutchan main street in front of the station.
Join the locals to enjoy a traditional Japanese festival complete with Taiko drumming, food and drink stands, performances, ... and a fireworks display to top it off.
Kogen Hotel & J-First Hotel demolition.
Demolition of the Kogen Hotel and J-First Hotel is underway. A new 5 star hotel is planned for this location.
Picture 1: Demolition of the Kogen & J-First Hotel.
Main street beautification.
Work has started to beautify Hirafu Main Street. Work is estimated to be finished by November 2014 and includes:
- * Burying of power lines.
- * Installation of road heating.
- * Construction of a sidewalk.
- * Planting of trees next to the road.
Picture 2: Burying of power lines on Hirafu main street.
Picture 3: Burying of power lines on Hirafu main street.
New Ski Center.
Niseko Grand Hirafu resort is building a new ski center in front of the Niseko Alpen Hotel. Scheduled to open in November 2012, the new ski center will have a ski school and information counter on the first floor. The second floor will have a resting area (110 seats) featuring a barista coffee stand. During summer guests can enjoy breathtaking Mt Yotei views from the roof terrace.
Picture 4: 3D Concept drawing of new Hirafu Ski Center.
Picture 5: 3D Concept drawing of new Hirafu Ski Center.
Hirafu Matsuri 2012 「ひらふ祭り」 will take place on the 25th of August on the grounds of Sunsports Land Hirafu. This family event starts at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and goes on till the evening. All kinds of activities can be enjoyed during the day and in the evening there will be a spectacular fireworks show.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enjoy this authentic Japanese summer festival!