Positioned right on the edge of the national forest that the Niseko United resorts call home, Oak Ridge is two levels and boasts spectacular views to iconic Mt Yotei. The raised entrance opens to a modest Genkan and entry to the property. The lower level contains a kitchen/dining/lounge area as well as a traditional tatami room with shoji doors. The compact kitchen features an electric cook-top, Japanese style grill and large island bench with sink and seating for three. The adjacent dining area has a dining table with seating for 8. The lounge has a large leather sofa flat screen TV and offers outstanding views to Mt Yotei . A staircase in a void open to the ceiling leads to the next level from directly opposite the entrance.
The top floor is filled by two king rooms that share a bathroom and toilet. Both rooms have access to a full-size balcony. This floor also has a laundry with a washer/dryer combo.
With its position in the east village and access to the shuttle bus, nearby Oak Ridge is perfect self-contained Niseko Accommodation for a small group or family.
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Fully equipped western kitchen opening onto a spacious living and dining room with uninterrupted views of Mt Yotei
- High-speed internet connection
- Laundry facilities
- Short walk to free shuttle service
- Tatami room
- Large deck - ideal for summer BBQs
- Total square meters: 151
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent