Zekkei is one of the most impressive Niseko accommodation options located in the main village of Hirafu.
Starting with off-street parking for 6 vehicles and featuring dual access Zekkei is undoubtedly one of the most impressive and luxurious properties in the main Hirafu village, set over three floors and approximately 364sqm. It offers a rare combination of privacy, design, luxury, comfort, and convenience highlighted by unobstructed views of Mt Yotei. Only a short stroll from the center of the village, Zekkei is one of the very few houses in Hirafu village that has a truly secluded and exclusive setting.
The interior is absolutely stunning, featuring vaulted ceilings and vast picture windows overlooking the terraced rice fields of the valley below and Mt Yotei beyond. The open living/dining area is characterized by the traditional use of Canadian wooden beams blended with modern and sleek interior furnishings and a heated timber floor. The handmade Siberian elm wood dining table, gas fireplace and oversize lounges are perfectly set for entertaining even the largest gathering. The ground level also includes a king room with en-suite.
The upper level comprises of a king room with en-suite bathroom and separate toilet, a children's bunk-room with en-suite and the master suite. The master suite features a king bed, en-suite featuring bathroom/shower/toilet, an expansive walk-in robe in room Japanese style bathtub and floor to ceiling glazing.
The lower level of the property comprises of two en-suite king rooms a stunning media room and access to a balcony designed to take advantage of the views over the valley and the counter-levered nature of the property design immersing guests into the view. Zekkei is also fully heated using an eco-friendly geothermal system to minimize the buildings environmental impact.
- Five en-suite bedrooms and 1 en-suited kids' room with double bunks bed
- Three Japanese Hinoki Bathtubs
- Rain Head showers with mosaic tiled bathrooms
- Secure ski storage/drying room; Private garage
- Open plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge area with in-floor heating
- Fully equipped western kitchen; Separate entertainment room with plasma TV, DVD and CD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Full laundry facilities
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Gas fireplace
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Air Conditioning
- Total Square meters - 364
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
- PS3 and XBOX 360
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 14, 2019 - March 15, 2020. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.