To fully experience a Niseko skiing holiday, we recommend using the All Mountain Pass.This convenient ticket provides you with the key to explore the whole Niseko resort. It allows access to every lift and the inter-resort shuttle bus meaning you can start and end your day anywhere from Hanazono to Annupuri.
The Niseko United consists of 3 resort areas: Grand Hirafu (which includes Hanazono), Higashiyama (Niseko Village- Hilton) and Annupuri.
- The Niseko United All Mountain Lift Ticket which will allow you to go freely between all three ski resort areas
- A 1,000 yen deposit (in addition to the below price) for a ‘key card’ is required per ticket. This can be refunded at any of the lift stations at the end of your stay by simply inserting it into the refund machines
- The Niseko Company is booking a service on your behalf based on the information provided above. Please ensure that your information is correct before making a booking
- Children 6 and under are free however they require a lift ticket. A parent must be present at the lift ticket window with the child to receive a free ticket
- Lifts operate from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with the night skiing areas open until 8:30 pm.
- Hanazono area - from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
If you are interested to come to Niseko for a Winter Ski Holiday, please see our Niseko Accommodation Page to reserve your luxury accommodation.
You can also choose to reserve your Niseko accommodation and winter activities at the same time.