Asahi Lodge is a beautifully and tastefully appointed luxury ski chalet ideally located minutes from Hirafu's legendary restaurants, bars and the free shuttle bus service. Offering breathtaking views of the resort and the spectacular Mt.Yotei, this chalet is already a Niseko favourite due to its gorgeous interior design, Asian influenced decorations and large entertainment spaces. After skiing or snowboarding, enjoy a revitalising sauna before retiring to the spacious open plan living and dining areas for a delicious meal. Asahi Lodge is exceptionally decorated throughout, has a large entertainment room, an ideal space to relax and enjoy a Japan ski holiday.
If the snow report is not quite right for the Niseko area the complementary van gives you quick easy access to nearby protected areas such as Rusutsu, Moiwa and Kiroro.
- Five bedrooms, four with ensuites and two additional toilets
- Eight-person sauna
- Entertainment room with plasma TV, DVD and CD player & Cable TV
- Some selection of books, DVDs and CDs
- Panoramic mountain and National Park views
- Stone fireplace
- Custom designed ski equipment drying room
- Laundry with washer/dryer
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Easy access to restaurants, bars and all ski fields
- Total square meters: 330
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
- Kids play room
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.