A Niseko favorite, this sumptuous, spacious, four bedroom, four en-suite alpine chalet has unimpeded views of Mt Yotei and the Hirafu Ski Area. Finished to the highest possible standards and tastefully decorated to combine Asian flair with alpine beauty, Byakko will not disappoint.
On the top floor, the two master bedrooms, with fantastic views of either Mt Yotei or the Hirafu skiing and snowboarding area, have their own walk-in closets, en-suites, and king split beds.
Below, on the 1st floor, the living room has an impressive corner stone fireplace, wall mounted plasma screen TV with DVD and stereo connections and plenty of seating for eight people. The beautifully appointed open plan kitchen and dining room leads onto a balcony that runs the length and width of the building.
On the ground floor, two further spacious bedrooms with en suites, a laundry, separate washroom and media room complete with flat-screen TV and DVD player and foosball table.
Lifts of the Niseko United, Hirafu ski area accessible via Free Shuttle Bus only three minutes away.
- 4 en-suited bedrooms
- 2 extra toilets
- Secure ski storage/drying room
- Open plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge area
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Media room with flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Full laundry facilities
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Central location to restaurants, bars and all ski fields
- Total Square Meters - 252
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.