A fine standard in premium Niseko mountainside accommodation has been set with Old Man Creek. Offering panoramic views of Mt. Yotei and the Hirafu ski area, this semi-detached chalet is located in the main Hirafu village. Designer furnishings have been used from top-to-bottom in this spacious 2400 square foot property, making it perfect for families or groups looking to relax in luxury after enjoying a day skiing or snowboarding on the mountain.
A fully equipped western kitchen, five bedrooms and four bathrooms make this the perfect place for groups up to 10 adults to take-in all that a Japan holiday has to offer in 5 star comfort.
Lifts accessible via free shuttle bus only three minutes away and many of the local onsen accessed quickly via the complimentary car.
- Five bedrooms, two en-suited with another two bathrooms
- Fully equipped western kitchen opening onto spacious living and dining room with floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace
- Additional private lounge areas; state of the art entertainment system including DVD/CD and flat screen satellite TV
- High speed internet connection
- Dry room & Laundry facilities
- Short walk to free shuttle service
- Private garage
- Total Square Meters - 276
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.