A very spacious and well-equipped kitchen, living and dining areas provide a comfortable way to spend time when you’re not out on the resort's hills skiing or snowboarding or out-and-about the Hirafu village. There is a separate entertainment area in the basement, featuring wide screen TV.
Seizan is located in a quiet area only a few minutes walk from the Seicomart convenience store, shuttle bus, numerous well-known restaurants and bars, and also the base of the Grand Hirafu Ace lifts. A beautiful property that will allow anybody to have an enjoyable holiday in Niseko. The complimentary van also gives you access to many of the world famous onsen nearby.
- Secure ski storage/drying room
- Open plan kitchen-dining-lounge area
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Separate entertainment room with plasma TV, DVD and CD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Broadband internet access
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Central location to restaurants, bars and all ski fields
- Full laundry facilities
- Original art
- Total square meters - 227
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.