This luxurious self-contained house is perfect for winter or summer stays and just minutes to the Niseko slopes, a short walk to local restaurants/bars of Hirafu and is convenient for local golf courses and some of Japans best onsen.
Shika is beautifully designed and furnished with stunning views of Mount Yotei and the Niseko United skiing and snowboarding area. With a vaulted living area with cozy stone fireplace, separate media/children’s play- room, a gourmet kitchen, state of the art music and entertainment systems, good collection of games and books, Shika is the perfect Niseko holiday home.
For summer and autumn, Shika also has beautifully landscaped grounds and a huge outdoor deck to bbq or just relax on and absorb the crisp Niseko green season.
- 5 double / twin bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Fully equipped with luxury furnishings and finishes
- Beautiful views
- Separate media/games room, including English and Japanese satellite TV, multi-region CD/DVD players, iPod connections and 46 inch plasma screen
- Large open kitchen/dining area, beautiful vaulted living room and natural stone fireplace (with gallery at first floor)
- Drying / storage room and laundry
- Total Square Meters - 203
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.