Located within metres of the free shuttle bus stop and close to some of Hirafu’s most popular places to dine, Shirayuki Lodge is a great locale from which to explore Hirafu and Niseko. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and furnished throughout with modern and attractive decor, Shirayuki Lodge’s comfortable features are perfect for family or small group stays in Japans powder snow capital.
On the first floor, the beautifully appointed open plan kitchen and dining room joins the lounge creating an ideal area for socializing. Shirayuki Lodge provides the perfect year round getaway and will help make your skiing or snowboarding holiday to Niseko that little bit extra special!
- Three bedrooms, one en-suited with another bathroom
- Secure ski storage/drying room
- Open plan kitchen-dining-lounge area
- Fully equipped western kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, western oven and stovetop
- State-of-the-art entertainment area with plasma TV, DVD and CD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Full laundry facilities
- Total square meters: 122
Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
High chair - available for rent
Safety gate - available for rent