Zekkei is one of Niseko's most impressive and luxurious chalets. Located in the main village of Hirafu, set over three floors and approximately 354 sqm. It offers a rare combination of privacy, design, luxury, comfort and unobstructed views of Mt Yotei. Only a short stroll from the centre of the village, Zekkei is one of the very few houses in Hirafu that has a truly secluded setting.
The interior is absolutely stunning, featuring vaulted ceilings and vast picture windows overlooking the rice terrace valley and Mt Yotei beyond.
The open living/dining area is characterized by the traditional use of Canadian wooden beams blended with modern, sleek interior furnishings and a heated timber floor. The oversized dining table, fire-place and huge lounges are perfectly set up for entertaining after a day skiing or snowboarding Japans famous powder snow.
From early morning, the sun streams into the spacious interior, flooding this fabulous chalet with warmth and light. It is also Niseko´s first private home to be fully heated by environmentally conscious geothermal heating. In addition the internal access garage and heated driveway offer off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles opening up nearby resorts of Rusutsu, Kiroro and Moiwa as a skiing and snowboarding option via the properties complimentary van.
- 5 en-suited bedrooms and 1 en-suited kids' room with double bunks bed
- 3 Japanese Hinoki Bathtubs
- Rain Head showers with mosiac tiled bathrooms
- Secure ski storage/drying room; Private heated garage
- Open plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge area with infloor heating
- Fully equipped western kitchen; Separate entertainment room with plasma TV, DVD and CD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Full laundry facilities
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Marble Fireplace
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Air Conditioning
- Total Square meters - 364
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
- PS3 and XBOX 360
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.