From the outset of Niseko's awakening as the most popular ski resort in Asia, The Niseko Company has been consistently offering our guests and property owners a personal and professional level of service that stands us above our competitors.
Who We Are
We are a small specialized company offering the finest chalets and service, in a place unlike any other. We live and work in a land blessed with finest snow on the planet, cuisine as good as it gets, and a never-ending list of experiences waiting to be discovered. Our properties have been created using superior design and finishes, and we support them with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service.
What We Believe
Our greatest asset, and paramount to our success, is our people. We share a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Because satisfying our guests depends on the combined efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together, sharing a passion and belief in the service we provide.
- The Niseko Company has established itself as the leader in the management of premier luxury properties in the Niseko region.
- Renowned for our first-class level of service to both property owners and those staying in our properties, we aim to provide the utmost personal service to our guests.
- Our goal is to satisfy guests, in order to ensure repeat visitation and referral business.
- As a sister company of West Canada Homes, we offer the same level of quality in our service that they put into building their homes.
- Our extensive knowledge of the local area, language and culture ensures proficient handling of all aspects involved in developing and managing properties.
- All our staff have long term ties to Japan, which guarantees that we will be here to accommodate you now and in the future.
- These factors combined with our wide range of not only local, but international business associates from diverse fields ensure we meet the level of service that keeps our customers returning every year.
We work closely with owners as well as with local and international business associates to achieve high occupancy rates, maximizing the return on our properties. Please contact us directly for more information about our Property Management Services.
The Niseko Company largely manages properties developed and constructed by West Canada Homes, Niseko's leader in premier property construction. West Canada Properties are able to provide insightful real estate information and professionally handle all Niseko real estate inquiries.