Starting with the undercover entry and genkan (Entrance room) and drying/equipment room Joyce also has 3 king rooms on the first level. Two of those rooms share a bathroom and toilet and the third is fully en-suite. There is also a laundry on this level.
The upper level opens with a spacious open plan space where the kitchen/dining/lounge is. The Kitchen features an "L" shaped bench with 4-burner gas cook-top and a two bowl sink. There is also an island bench with seating for three and an additional sink. The dining table next to the kitchen has seating for 10 and access to the upper-level balcony. The lounge houses a wood burning fireplace with stone and timber surround as well as a TV above the mantle. There are a large sofa and bean bags and the entire area features full height glazing.
Located centrally in Hirafu village with many of the finest restaurants and bars of Niseko's best après area within walking distance in addition to the Free Shuttle Bus, Joyce provides easy access to all that makes Niseko special.
- Log burning stone fireplace
- Luxurious master ensuite
- Fully appointed contemporary kitchen
- The open-plan living and vaulted ceilings
- Panoramic views of Mt Yotei and surrounding countryside
- Hardwood floors
- High-speed wireless internet
- Close proximity to a natural hot spring, restaurants, and bars
- Total Square Meters - 179
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent