Part B of a two-part duplex style building OMC B is dual access Niseko accommodation perfectly suited for a serious ski holiday in Japan's powder capital.
The lower level entry features heated stone floor covering and quick easy access to the dry room. This level also contains a fully en-suite king room and a media room/lounge with direct access from the bedroom. Both these rooms are carpeted and feature unique artworks.
A stairwell leads to the next level and brings guests out in the open plan kitchen living dining area of the floor. The kitchen features an island bench with sink and seating for three an additional bench-top with gas cook-top, full-size oven, and overhead cabinets completes the kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with a glass-top table with overhead lighting that is able to seat 8 guests in comfort. Next to the dining area is an expansive lounge area with a gas burning fireplace featuring a stone surround, large sofas and picture style glazing with stellar views of the close by Grand Hirafu ski resort. The opposing end of this floor is elevated and accessed via a small stair set. This area contains a full bathroom, laundry, and toilet in addition to two king rooms with views of Mt Yotei.
The upper level of the property has a giant en-suite king room at either end and they are divided by a large landing area with a chest of drawers. Both rooms feature amazing views with one taking in the Grand Hirafu ski area and the other iconic Mt Yotei.
Perfectly suited to large groups and families looking to be positioned for maximum enjoyment. OMC B has been furnished and equipped to the highest standards, combining modern living, local traditions, comfort, and maximum attention to capturing the beauty of its stunning natural setting.
- Five bedrooms, two en-suite with another two bathrooms
- Fully equipped western kitchen opening onto spacious living and dining room with floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace
- Additional private lounge areas; DVD/CD and flat screen satellite TV
- High speed internet connection
- Dry room & laundry facilities
- Timeless arts & craft detailing and furnishings throughout
- Original art
- Private garage
- Total square meters - 276
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 14, 2019 - March 15, 2020. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.