A West Canada Homes project completed in 2015 and added to The Niseko Company portfolio the same year Panorama is perched high on the lower village bluff in Hirafu with an incredible vista that takes in Mt Yotei, the surrounding farm fields, and nearby Shirakaba (Silver Birch) forests.
The property features 6 en-suite bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen and living and dining area all complemented with tasteful decoration in the form of both art and ceramics. There are multiple independently controlled lighting systems to set the perfect mood in every room and also incredible views through the floor to ceiling glazing. The media room features an 80inch TV, oversize leather lounge and multi-person bean-bags all atop plush carpeting.
There are multiple large balconies and the master bedroom features private access to one of these. With breathtaking views all around everything is in place to make your Niseko stay an unforgettable experience. This property is the perfect accommodation for large groups or families.
The inclusion of a complementary 4WD van allows access to the nearby resorts of Rusutsu and Moiwa as well as the world-class onsen that Hokkaido is famous for worldwide.
- 6 Bedrooms / 6 Bathrooms / One extra toilet
- Media room with 80inch TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Audio system with wireless streaming
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Dry room with boot and glove dryer
- Total square meters: 474.98
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
- Bunk room that sleeps 4 with ensuite
- Giant wall mounted scramble board plus other board games
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 14, 2019 - March 15, 2020. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.