Shika starts at the undercover entranceway that leads to a genkan and dry room. Directly off the genkan opening the first level is the lounge room featuring a leather sofa, gas-burning fireplace with stone surround and full height glazing that goes all the way to the upper level. This floor also contains a dining area with a table that comfortably seats 8. The dining area is also adjacent to the kitchen and additional seating for four people is part of the galley type Kitchen. There are a full-size oven and 4 burner gas cook-top as well as overhead cabinets and a sink and dishwasher below a large picture window. The lower level also includes a media room and a king room in addition to a bathroom and toilet.
A stairwell located next to the lower level laundry room leads to the upper level where there are 4 additional rooms, 2 kings and 2 queens. The Queen rooms are fully en-suite and the King rooms share a large bathroom and toilet.
This luxurious self-contained house is perfect for winter or summer stays and is just minutes to the Niseko slopes, a short walk to local the restaurants/bars of Hirafu and is convenient for access to local golf courses and some of Japans best onsen. Shika is beautifully designed and furnished with views of Mount Yotei and the Niseko United skiing and snowboarding area.
- 5 double / twin bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Fully equipped with luxury furnishings and finishes
- Beautiful views
- Separate media/games room, including English and Japanese satellite TV, multi-region CD/DVD players, iPod connections and 46 inch plasma screen
- Large open kitchen/dining area, beautiful vaulted living room and natural stone fireplace (with gallery at first floor)
- Drying / storage room and laundry
- Total Square Meters - 203
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 14, 2019 - March 15, 2020. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.