Positioned in the lower village area of Hirafu, Tsubaki features dual entrances with access via the garage / dry-room or the main entry. The Genkan (Entrance room) is fully underfloor heated and there is a traditional style rock garden and water feature as well as a grand piano adding to the grandeur of the entry. This level also includes an en-suite king room in addition to this room there is also a bunk-room with media area and full en-suite.
An impressive wooden staircase leads to the upper level and brings guests out in the hallway to the right is a spacious kitchen/living/dining area that is surrounded by floor to ceiling glazing. This level also has access to two balconies. The kitchen features a generous island bench with individual lighting and includes a sink and is complemented by a stainless steel covered bench-top containing a gas burning cook-top overhead cabinets and window-side seating for 3. The dining area includes a table with seating for 8 and is directly accessed from both the kitchen and lounge area. The lounge has a giant leather lounge on 3 sides, a gas burning fireplace with stone surround and floor to ceiling glazing. The opposing end of the level has two en-suite king rooms and the master features a Japanese style hinoki bathtub, dual sinks, and toilet.
An entertainers delight, Tsubaki makes for an unforgettable Niseko vacation accommodation option.
- Four ensuites with two extra toilets
- Open plan living/dining area
- Contemporary style kitchen
- Traditional Japanese hinoki bathtub and oversized rain showerheads
- Stunning views of Mt. Yotei and Hirafu ski area
- Wireless broadband internet
- Private garage
- Located on free shuttle bus service route
- Total square meters: 254
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
- Double bunk beds sleep four
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 14, 2019 - March 15, 2020. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.