7 Rules for Our Guests' Health and Safety
We at The Niseko Company have implemented and follow 7 Rules suggested by the Hokkaido Government. The "New Hokkaido Style" Campaign helps preventing the spread of COVID-19 to ensure all guests travelling to Hokkaido can enjoy their stay safe and healthy.
What are the 7 Rules?
- Ensure that all staff wear masks and frequently wash their hands
- Monitor the health condition of the staff
- Regularly ventilate and air out your facility
- Regularly sanitize and wash facility equipment
- Ensure that all staff keep a safe distance
- Call upon customers to follow proper cough etiquette and wash their hands
- Proactively inform customers about your efforts
Get In Touch
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions, our team will be more than happy to assist.
If you are interested to come to Niseko for a Winter Ski Holiday, please see our Niseko Accommodation Page to reserve your luxury accommodation.
You can also choose to reserve your Niseko accommodation and winter activities at the same time.