Tsubaki is a design victory, one of the limited number of Niseko properties that manage to strike a balance between nature and masterfully capture the resonance and style of Japanese minimalism throughout its open spaces. If you want your Japan holiday with a distinctly Japanese look and feel this Chalet is for you. With Tsubaki, the whole wish list is there … space for entertaining, a perfect kids bunk room with their own entertainment system, a hinoki bath to breathe life into weary limbs after a day skiing or snowboarding on Niseko's famous powder and of course, minutes away from the lifts and vibrant nightlife of Hirafu. The complementary van also unlocks access to all the nearby onsen and the legendary resorts of Rusutsu, Moiwa and Kiroro.
- Four ensuites with two extra toilets
- Open plan living/dining area
- Contemporary style kitchen
- Traditional Japanese hinoki bath tub and oversized rain showerheads
- Stunning views of Mt. Yotei and Hirafu ski area
- Wireless broadband internet
- Private garage
- Located on free shuttle bus service route
- Total square meters: 254
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
- Double bunk beds sleeps four
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.