Starting on the lower level Kisetsu has a large open plan living /kitchen/dining area. The lounge area has been decorated in an eclectic style and features a wood burning fireplace comfortable lounge and several other single chairs. The dining area has seating for ten and is surrounded by windows on two sides that flood the area with light. Adjacent to the dining area is the kitchen that features an island bench with a single slab wood top and wine fridge below. Adding to the island bench there is an "L" shaped bench with gas cooktop and sink. This level also houses an equipment room with a side entrance that turns Kisetsu into a dual access property. There is also a large balcony on this level.
The upper-level houses three king rooms, two of which share a bathroom while the master is en-suite. With a position that is hard to beat and access to all the restaurants and services of Hirafu Kisetsu is premium Niseko accommodation for a family or small group.
- Stand-alone wood burning fireplace
- Fully equipped large kitchen with beverage centre
- Laundry facilities
- Spacious living and dining area
- Bus stop for free ski shuttle bus 50m from the lodge
- Great location - easy walk to the central village and apres ski activities
- Wide-screen satellite TV and DVD
- Dry Room
- Complimentary high-speed internet connection
- Total square meters: 142
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent