Starting with an equipment room/genkan Mojos is spread across two levels. The first floor contains two king bedrooms that share a bathroom and separate toilet. This floor also has a laundry. A staircase located centrally on the floor leads to the upper level.
The upper level is home to the master suite that is a king room and has a full en-suite. This floor also has another separate toilet. The kitchen/dining/living area is open plan and this area is filled with light via floor to ceiling windows that fill an entire end of the level. The kitchen is "galley" style with U-shaped bench top and overhead cabinets. There is a 4- burner stove, full-size oven, and full-size dishwasher. A breakfast bar above one side of the kitchen also has seating for three. The dining area is accessed directly off the kitchen and has a dining table with seating for six and large windows on one side. The lounge area features a gas fireplace with stone surround and two large leather sofas in addition to a big screen TV.
Ideally located close to shuttle bus stops 5&6 and also within walking distance of Yukoro onsen. Mojos is a fantastic option for small groups or a family looking to experience the magic of a stay in the world famous Hirafu village.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite with another bathroom
- Secure ski storage/drying room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- King-split beds
- Entertainment area with plasma TV, DVD, and CD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings; fireplace
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Central location to restaurants, bars, and all ski fields
- Total square meters: 132
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent