Beginning with a spacious kitchen directly off the entranceway that has an integrated breakfast bar/island bench that includes a sink and full-size dishwasher. On the opposing side, there is a full-size oven gas cook-top and overhead cabinets. The dining area is surrounded by picture windows with the nearby Grand Hirafu ski resort visible. There is seating for 8 at the dining table to add to the 4 seats at the breakfast bar. The lounge area features a full-size couch, gas burning fireplace, and the kitchen/dining/lounge areas are decorated with original art.
A staircase leads to the upper level where there are 4 king rooms that share a Japanese style shower room and a separate bathroom and toilet. The lower level has an additional king room/media lounge combination in addition to a bathroom and toilet and laundry and direct access to the Ski room and side access to the parking area. Seizan 1 is a premium location for a Niseko holiday.
- Secure ski storage/drying room
- Open plan kitchen-dining-lounge area
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Separate entertainment room with plasma TV, DVD, and CD player
- Luxurious modern furnishings
- Broadband internet access
- Library of books, DVDs and CDs
- Central location to restaurants, bars, and all ski fields
- Full laundry facilities
- Original art
- Total square meters - 227
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years
- Portable futon for child up to seven years
- Safety gate on main floor stairs
- High chair
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 14, 2019 - March 15, 2020. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.