Location, comfortable living and convenience - Kisetsu is well suited to group or family Japan Holiday. This luxury property contains three bedrooms, three toilets, two bathrooms and laundry facilities on the upper floor. Downstairs offers a modern, fully equipped kitchen opening onto a roomy dining/living area complete with wood-fire stove. Take advantage of the cosy, relaxing atmosphere after a days skiing or snowboarding on the Niseko United slopes, or enjoy the wide-screen TV any season.
A stay in Kisetsu will make your time in Niseko a memorable one. Hirafu's Lifts accessible via Free Shuttle Bus only one minute away.
- Stand alone wood burning fireplace
- Fully equipped large kitchen with beverage centre
- Laundry facilities
- Spacious living and dining area
- Bus stop for free ski shuttle bus 50m from the lodge
- Great location - easy walk to central village and apres ski activities
- Wide screen satellite TV and DVD
- Dry Room
- Complimentary high-speed internet connection
- Total square meters: 142
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent