Old Man Creek B is a stunning luxury Niseko ski chalet designed with a traditional alpine style and built to meet the needs of the more discerning alpine visitor. Its spectacular location in the Main Village emphasizes Niseko as a true nature wonderland - winter or summer. Stunning views of the majestic Mount Yotei and the Hirafu ski hills fill the immense picture windows.
Sleeping up to 10 guests in its spacious five bedrooms, the open plan living dining and kitchen space with its cozy fireplace offers an unparalleled view of the Hirafu night skiing.
Old Man Creek has been furnished and equipped to the highest standards, combining modern living, local traditions, comfort and maximum attention to capturing the beauty of its stunning natural setting.
- Five bedrooms, two en-suited with another two bathrooms
- Fully equipped western kitchen opening onto spacious living and dining room with floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace
- Additional private lounge areas; DVD/CD and flat screen satellite TV
- High speed internet connection
- Dry room & laundry facilities
- Timeless arts & craft detailing and furnishings throughout
- Original art
- Private garage
- Total square meters - 276
- Portable sleeping cot for children up to two years - available for rent
- High chair - available for rent
- Safety gate - available for rent
This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van - offer valid from December 15, 2018 - March 17, 2019. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.